Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convincing ghost vids?

Options
  • 02-08-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Has any one got any convincing footage of the paranormal?
    i been searching through youtube and most turn out to be crap.

i seen this one on "worlds scariest ghosts" years ago and it scared the crap out of me. also seen a documentary on the whole story on the paranormal channel a few weeks back and it seems to be convincing enough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Nothing shown on tv is convincing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

i couldnt find any else thats the problem maybe some else here in the paranormal forum has there fav ghost vids to share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

demakinz wrote: »
    i seen this one on "worlds scariest ghosts" years ago and it scared the crap out of me. also seen a documentary on the whole story on the paranormal channel a few weeks back and it seems to be convincing enough.

I watched that before, it freaked me out too.

I find this one cool, because it's in the daytime:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d591_4207

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

I've never seen anything convincing really....except for this one....and it was ruined for me as the guy who made it was apparently trying to get the point across that it's easy to fake this stuff if ya have any media editing skills at all!
    Still looks awesome if ya ask me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZI16Z13dw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

the thing that puts me way off that video is yer woman seems to crop up in more than one 'paranormal' video - all of them being completely unrelated. shes a homeowner in one, a researcher in another .... quite suspicious. more likely actors trying to get into film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

this might not be real but its very very cool

Advertisement