Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N32 Buslane

Options
  • 02-08-2009 1:26am
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What exactly is the status of the bus lanes on the N32? Are they back in operation? The old "Bus Lane Not In Service" signs are long gone (although I think the remains of one still is clinging to the base of a pole (heading from Clarehall).
    The most recent info that I can get on it is from a year ago (here).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jkgvfg

Still not in operation. No time-signs which, I hear, are required for a bus lane to be in operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pan

Agree, it still not in operation, I've been using it for over 1 year without problems.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jkgvfg wrote: »
    Still not in operation. No time-signs which, I hear, are required for a bus lane to be in operation.

Yep, the blue signs are required. They have been gone since operation free flow 07. Their isn't a scheduled bus that uses the n32 any more so a bus lane isn't necessary.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,201 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Cheers folks

Advertisement