Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJ Abrams in Supernatural 'Hollywood Babylon' episode?

Options
  • 02-08-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭

Just watching the episode of Supernatural called 'Hollywood Babylon' (season 2, episode 18).

Has a number of little Hollywood in-jokes so far.. but i'm convinced this guy who grabs one of those "miniature Philly cheesesteak sandwiches" (as Dean calls them) is JJ Abrams.. or possibly it's meant to be him. He is a bit shorter than I'd imagine JJ is. Can't find anything really about it from a quick Google.

Screenshots below:

vlcsnap72383.jpg
    vlcsnap72362.jpg
    vlcsnap72217.jpg

Probably reading a bit too much into it.. but he does really remind me of him. Anyone else see it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Actually.. JJ Abrams is 5'7'.

The guy above is far too short.. think it's definitely "supposed" to be him though. Goes along with the rest of the episode being full of those Hollywood in-jokes and jibes.

EDIT: Should have watched more of the episode before making this thread.. the character's name is Walter and is played by Benjamin Ratner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

he was way cool on the mtv awards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

McG has a cameo in that episode, but there's no more that i know of.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

he was way cool on the mtv awards
    He's cool full-stop.

Did you ever see his "Mystery Box" speech at the 'Ted' convention? The guy is genuinely interesting when he talks. That speech is below, in full:

herobear wrote: »
    McG has a cameo in that episode, but there's no more that i know of.
    Spotted McG alright.

Advertisement