Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening courses in Law

Options
  • 01-08-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me an evening course in Law. I currently have an engineering degree and would like to study ungergraduate/postgraduate law in either DBS/trinity/Griffith.

I heard DBS and Trinity were good and have attended the DBS open evening.

Couldn't find anything about the evening law for Trinity on tcd.ie?

Anywho, can someone please offfer some suggestions/advice?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Arsenal1986

Definitly Trinity out of those three, the other two's reputation wouldnt be the best at all. Having said that, Griffith would be better than DBS IMO. This is purely reputation wise, have no experience of the courses, how they are structured etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Thanks Arsenal1986, do you know anymore about the TCD course? I can't find any info on it. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

Definitly Trinity out of those three, the other two's reputation wouldnt be the best at all. Having said that, Griffith would be better than DBS IMO. This is purely reputation wise, have no experience of the courses, how they are structured etc.

Only problem is that Trinity do not have an evening law degree.

Advertisement