Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Multimedia in DCU???

Options
  • 01-08-2009 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All

Just wondering could anyone help me out in this matter. I have received place in the MSc in Multimedia in DCU and haven't accepted or declined the offer yet (I know Im pushing it at this stage). I have a degree in Product design and worked for 18 months in industry doing product and packaging design.
    I decided to go for this course as I really love the digital world and enjoy web design.
    Really what I would like to know (maybe from someone who did the course or about to do it) is what the course contains? Is it really just focused on web and graphic design? What are the lectures like i.e. figure it out yourself or do you get loads of help?

Thanks

Advertisement