Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you make of this

Options
  • 01-08-2009 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

I came across this and found it intresting ,,is it a prank?or is it the real thing ,,,i know what i think but whats your opinion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

It's a Prank

and a very cheap one aswell (no special effects or anything)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The guy looks like hes been set up, as in hes not in on it. But a practical joke, yeah.

And god but the first minute and a half is boring. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

it looks like a prank to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Its interesting but from where the camera is and the positioning of the shelves it would be easy to stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Could be a prank, but if it is, he certainly doesn't know about it. And it may not be a prank (from the living any way) This kind of stuff happens! Nothing major, quite boring for the average viewer, but if it happened to you, it would probably spook you.

• Advertisement

yeah the positioning is too perfect. Also the guy would have to be in on it. Its very very easy to re-create

Here is somthing 6th created earlyer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnfDwi1uNdY&feature=channel_page

Advertisement