Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Sandyford Village?

Options
  • 01-08-2009 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get (via public transport) to Sandyford Village.

As you all know, Sandyford is in the back end of nowhere especially when you're trying to get there from Cabinteely.

Anyone have an advice?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,578 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

don't think there is a direct link. the 115 from the N11 would have worked but think it was one of the routes cancelled in april.

Prob have to go in to town and back out, the 44 from dundrum city centre. Or if you don't mind a bit of a walk can get the 47 up from Stillorgan and walk down the hill from murphystown road into the village, it's only a 10 minute walk or so.

Similarly its about 20 minute walk from Kilmacud luas stop if that is easier for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I need to get (via public transport) to Sandyford Village.

As you all know, Sandyford is in the back end of nowhere especially when you're trying to get there from Cabinteely.

Anyone have an advice?

The only bus that goes through Sandyford Village now is the 44.

To connect with it get a 75 from Foxrock Church to Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭steve-o

You could get the 114 from Whites Cross (Leopardstown Road / N11 junction)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Practise...oh no thats Carnegie Hall isnt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

In the end I got a taxi:o

€12 from Foxrock Church to Sandyford Village.

• Advertisement
Advertisement