Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have received a licence to get Drunk!

Options
  • 01-08-2009 3:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭

guys and girls,

Today is a monumental day...apart from being allowed to get p1ssed last nite (be it at home but i was very successful). however, Spraoi is on down here, (waterford that is).....the bank holiday is a true licence ta just get rat arssed...However, like most agreements, mine comes with conditions (not messing), and they are as follows:

1: Animals are not your friends, do not try and pick them up or flirt with them.

2: Heat and alcohol do not mix. Don't even try to cook when you're wasted.

3: No matter how sound an idea it may sound, sending a naked picture of yourself to your long time friends is always a bad idea.

4: As much of your friends say one more shot ta throw down your throat (even though you're incapacitated) . Just say no. Seriously…just say no.

5: No matter what they say. When you run out of things to drink, White Spirits is NOT an alcohol you can continue with.

so, when ye head out on the p1ss, are ye controlled or repremanded...be it at your LIFE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

renraw wrote: »
    guys and girls,

Today is a monumental day...apart from being allowed to get p1ssed last nite (be it at home but i was very successful). however, Spraoi is on down here, (waterford that is).....the bank holiday is a true licence ta just get rat arssed...However, like most agreements, mine comes with conditions (not messing), and they are as follows:

1: Animals are not your friends, do not try and pick them up or flirt with them.

3: No matter how sound an idea it may sound, sending a naked picture of yourself to your long time friends is always a bad idea.

4: As much of your friends say one more shot ta throw down your throat (even though you're incapacitated) . Just say no. Seriously…just say no.

5: No matter what they say. When you run out of things to drink, White Spirits is NOT an alcohol you can continue with.

so, when ye head out on the p1ss, are ye controlled or repremanded...be it at your LIFE
    6: Don't post while drunk?!=p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

how does this give you alicence to get drunk?
    well?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Is the OP underage? That might explain a few things

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

Is the OP underage? That might explain a few things

haha, nah...just very strict OH....its not often im allowed to go out and make a show of myself and not have any consequences....so thats why the licence is soo valuable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The OP is probably married

edit: woo I was right. I have this package for you that was delivered to me. Its your balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Jesus marriage seems shíte if a night out drinking becomes a thread-worthy event. I've been rat-arsed 3 nights of the last 7, OP. And I tried and succeeded in cooking when I came home on one of the nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

guys and girls,

She sounds like a right old hoot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

guys and girls,

Looks like it is going to be a quiet night out for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

renraw,
    It's not all about drink, but that's a good start,
    do yourself a favour, dump the OH and start living.

• Advertisement
Advertisement