Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asher Roth's La Di Da

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

it really is just you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 max nuggets

LOL!

I thought so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The beat sounds a little bit like it but if you hadn't made the comparison I don't know if I'd have noticed it.

Makaveli wrote: »
    The beat sounds a little bit like it but if you hadn't made the comparison I don't know if I'd have noticed it.

I only happened to notice it there was a similarity when I was listening to "Hate it Or Love it" before I left for work on Friday, then had Roth's song playing on my iPod on the walk in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

sounds like they have the same tempo....other than that not really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

Same chord progression and tempo ...... Mr Dre wouldn't be too happy :D

Same chord progression and tempo ...... Mr Dre wouldn't be too happy

I thought so.

I actually thought about going to see Asher Roth in The Academy but I feel 34 euro is a bit steep considering the other probably better known (non hip hop) acts that are playing there for 20 - 25 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 abc_tcd

good ear.

both sample the trammps's "rubber band"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nZzeQVHcI

Advertisement