Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFX GYM

Options
  • 01-08-2009 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where SFX gym is located and if it has a website/phone number? Would like to check it out but the interweb has nada on it...thank 'ee
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

It's beside the Esso in Beechgrove - Alan 'Mr. Universe' Flanagan is one of the new owners. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

Small gym, decent gear and good people.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

Irjudge1 wrote: »
    Small gym, decent gear and good people.

Ah yes i know Alan well. Beechgrove, is that the Esso garage near the Lourdes where Boyneside studios used to be?

sfxgym@gmail.com is their email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

Ah yes i know Alan well. Beechgrove, is that the Esso garage near the Lourdes where Boyneside studios used to be?

Yeah it's in the old Boyne Health Studio. Cardio gear upstairs, heavy weights downstairs. V good sauna, steam room, decent showers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 irishwarrior

Great gym small but has all you need, brilliant atmosphere and programs very good for wat ever your looking to do well worth a look at!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I'd recommend SFX- good gear, lots of equipment and good staff etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kmcc84

www.sfxgym.com is the website for this Gym

Advertisement