Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wire Quiz in aid of Amnesty International

Options
  • 01-08-2009 12:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you know folks...Tuesday August 11th in The Bernard Shaw on Richmond street...MurMur Presents brings you The Wire Quiz in aid of Amnesty International...So brush up on homework from Prezbo to the likes of Bodie to Bunk & Greggs to the Greek...as well as the trawling bar hopper dog who's just plain "no good for people" McNulty...

Make sure you know your trivia because...

"...if you come at the king, you best not miss..."

wireposterimage.jpg

Contact TheWealth for more information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheWealth

Hey folks,

Should have mentioned, if anyone is interested and wants to have a table put aside for them, just drop us an email at murmurwirequiz@gmail.com and will happily do so for you!

There'll be beer, DVD's and books and other good jazz to be given away as prozes, and it promises to be an excellent night!

Hope to see you there,

tW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I see a bit of effort went into that OP. Respect. ;)

Times like this I wish I lived in Dublin. Sounds good. Great to see the Wire becoming more and more popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

any chance you could post up a copy of the questions please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

How did it go? Many people turn up?

Advertisement