Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods and electrics

Options
  • 01-08-2009 6:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

I have noticed recently that two threads that degenerated (apologies) into AH punnery were treated far more harshly than normal. Both threads;one to do with the electrician's strike and one to do with an electrician selling his wares on e-bay,were (quite rightly) locked (as am I). But it got me thinking,which mods are comfortable with Fleming's left-hand rule and which are still furiously working the right hand? I suppose my question is in a biathlon where you had to change a plug and pass leaving cert applied maths which mod would you have your tenner on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

I dreamed of Terry last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,266 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I dreamed of Terry last night.

That wasn't a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This thread will be amazing. I can sense it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Sorry. Sober(ish) now. Don't know what the fcuk was going on in my head. Please close thread. Apologies to anyone who had to sully their eyes reading this muck. Fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

But it got me thinking,which mods are comfortable with Fleming's left-hand rule and which are still furiously working the right hand?
    Is this thread about fapping?

...it is, isn't it?
    This Fleming person, did he invent 'the stranger'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Sorry. Sober(ish) now. Don't know what the fcuk was going on in my head. Please close thread. Apologies to anyone who had to sully their eyes reading this muck. Fairness.

done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement