Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy wheels

Options
  • 01-08-2009 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hello,

On the way to work during the week I saw a MK V Golf (candy white colour) on the M50 with a lovely set of multi-spoke (possibly 12 - 16 spoke) dark grey (possibly black) alloys.

I thought they really suited the car. Not sure who the manufacturer was but was wondering if anyone knew the type of alloy wheel I was referring to or even the car? Seemed to be the GT version.

I am thinking of changing cars and going for a brand new MK VI Golf (1.4 160 BHP highline version in candy white) and getting those alloys put on.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,588 ✭✭✭tossy

Were the these? BBS CK

1218530266_BBs%20antrac..jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 cupidstuntII

no, it wasn't those. the spokes were straight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 cupidstuntII

The closest to colour and description I've found online so far is here

"Audi exclusive cast alum. alloy wheels, 7.5Jx18, 7-twin-sp. des., titanium look, w. 225/40 R18 tyres"

zie4zm.png

Advertisement