Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just want an opinion

Options
  • 31-07-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I'm new here and delighted to find a Creative Writing forum! I'm very young but still love writing and I'm currently working on a novel. What I wanted to ask you though is what you think of some of my earlier work? Some of the short stories have been published in small publications by libraries and places like that. My favourite is the graphic novel anthology (I only got 5 pages but it was the first "proper" thing I've done).

Here's a link: http://niablack.webs.com/mywriting.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Icebladeaskante

I think this is a dangerous question, people have favourites, and each person thinks their favourite should be everybodies. From reading your short stories I will say I would be interested in what you do with a longer piece and would at least read some of your novel. Just to see what you would do with it as i like your short pieces. Others may not.

Advertisement