Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please-forgot monthly sign-on da

Options
  • 31-07-2009 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I went to pick up Job Seeker's Entitlement today and saw at bottom of slip that monthly sign-on day was this Wednesday past which I missed- I had a cold during the week so was a bit disoriented and had it in my head that sign-on was next Wednesday. I'm usually very precise and can't believe this had happened. Does anyone have an idea as to what the repercussions might be? I've been going to monthly sign-on for six months on time and honestly forgot. Worried that they might have removed me from system. As it's bank holiday wknd- can't go in there until Tuesday

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you won't get your money next week because of it, go in one tuesday and pick up a ticket (bring your swipey card and ID) and wait until they call your ticket number, then explain that you missed your day, etc. your money should be in the post office on friday if you go in on tuesday.. at least that's how it was for me when I missed my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 galway10

thanks for your helpful reply, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar- will do that and hope for the best!

Advertisement