Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Software-MS Profes Acct

Options
  • 31-07-2009 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Am currently looking at new accounting software for a small biz. Anyone use MS Office Accounting.Seems fairly good value for £150. I'm wondering how it would work with a few users on it. I downloaded demo and was impressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Would you not be better getting one like Sage instant for the same kind of money that has back up / set up & training available which tend to be the reason that makes it market leader for Small to Medium Enterprises?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

Chevy RV wrote: »
    Would you not be better getting one like Sage instant for the same kind of money that has back up / set up & training available which tend to be the reason that makes it market leader for Small to Medium Enterprises?

Regards,

Chevy RV

+1 with Chevy,

Depending on the size of your business and volume of transactions
    Sage Instant or Sage 50 accounts packages would do the job,
    Although Sage 50 would be higher oln the price scale compared to Instant
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭superhooper

Thks for reply. Personally-I just can't understand why people think Sage is any good. I've used it and its drilldown functionality is chronic. I think the popularity with sage is driven by practice accountants with no experience of the daily needs of business = conservatism.TAS is a better product for the smaller company by far.

Advertisement