Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Store Ballincollig / Cork City

Options
  • 31-07-2009 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm not particularly familiar with Cork but a friend of mine from Ballincollig is looking to buy their first laptop. He's not tech savvy in the slightest so I was going to suggest PC World which seems to be in Mahon on the East side of the city.

Are there any other similar types of stores in the city or closer to Ballincollig that might be handy for them to pop in to?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Currys is in the new town centre Ballincollig. Got a Packard Bell there for 399 euro with 120GB disk, 15" screen, 1GB RAM and dual-core processor. Installed a 2GB RAM chip I got for 28 euro and it's a flyer. Faster than my XP desktop.

Advertisement