Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free spray tans in Arnotts Project tomorrow

Options
  • 31-07-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I was reading the herald.am this morning and came accross an interesting piece on free spray tans in the Arnotts Project tomorrow (Sat).

The only catch appears to be that you have to be brave enough to strip down for the interior window of the Arnotts Project in the Jervis Centre.

I presume this is just for when you're getting the tan done, not standing around all day in a bikini!

The brand of fake tan that is providing the service (Vani-T) is donating 10% of all sales to the Irish Cancer Society to support their SunSmart campaign.

This brand has gotten great reviews on this boards, I think I'll go in and get myself bronzed up for the weekend! I certainly won't be getting a natural tan this Bank Holiday!

Advertisement