Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cellulite

Options
  • 31-07-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Since I've become pregnant I've noticed that cellulite has become a disaster :eek: I've been exfoliating to try and avoid stretch marks but this is stubburn stuff and wont shift!

Please help, someone has got to know a remedy! I know I should drink plenty of water but most days I can't keep anything down with the vomiting so I need other solution :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I have the dreaded cellulite on the backs of my legs....luckily my arse covers most of it:D

Seriously though I wouldn't worry bout it too much. After baby is born and maybe even in a few weeks you will look and feel much better. Remember your glowing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cf4

try "bio-oil" its meant to be awesome for stuff like that :)

Advertisement