Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot postgrads

Options
  • 31-07-2009 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

wow....was walking past a summer party yesterday and there were some rather nice ladies there!!!! Some science/biology dept i think. Went on to mantra to see if they were there and some were....though the one i liked in a pink skirt and black top wasnt.

Anyone know these people that could make an introduction?? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

fungun wrote: »
    wow....was walking past a summer party yesterday and there were some rather nice ladies there!!!! Some science/biology dept i think. Went on to mantra to see if they were there and some were....though the one i liked in a pink skirt and black top wasnt.

Anyone know these people that could make an introduction?? :)

Sure! I'll tell my housemate the single post, newley registered boards user that followed her into mantra yesterday was asking for a meeting. You're sure to be in. Probably best to leave the shovel and roofies at home though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

That would have been Joanne. She had to make off early. She actually uses this forum from time to time, throw a picture of yourself up and I'm sure she'll get back on to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Jesus... What a strange strange post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Hot Postgrads!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I hope somebody breaks into your house and only takes your computer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

633502095110658970-facepalm.jpg[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Martin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

okaaaaay.

Im a foreign student and didnt expect such a vitriolic response there. Was just a comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

vitriolic

New word!

No worries man, at least you made the effort and had the balls to meet them in the flesh. Many wouldn't. Your post just came accross odd.

okaaaaay.

Im a foreign student and didnt expect such a vitriolic response there. Was just a comment.

My spidey sense is tingling...are you a...citizen of the United States of America?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

It doesn't matter where he is from, what matters is that there are hot postgrads in NUI Maynooth. I'd also advise you to pop over to DIT Aungier Street (my base), there's eye candy there too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

jane says wrote: »
    Ehm you do know that a lot of Europeans have as good as (if not better) English than us??

[citation needed]

Ehm you do know that a lot of Europeans have as good as (if not better) English than us?? Especially those studying abroad...

All in all a petty and narrow-minded comment.

All in all a poorly researched and side-splitting laughter inducing comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭davrho

Ehm you do know that a lot of Europeans have as good as (if not better) English than us?? Especially those studying abroad...

All in all a petty and narrow-minded comment.

One of my mates was in Bucharest the other week at the football and he asked the waitress if she spoke English. Her reply was "Yes, do you?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jane says

All in all a poorly researched and side-splitting laughter inducing comment.

OK ok holding my hands up - came across too strong. but i did think the original comment was a bit presumptuous.

However - 'researched'???????? this is a forum, just making a comment based on people I've met. Couple of europeans in my class this year for example - all totally fluent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Verbal_Kint

i just want to point out that the guy now knows what the girl looks like, what department shes in and what her name is. he already tried to stalk her, we've all been there, but when he resorts to the internet for answers to his love life it seems like anyone giving up information about this girl should blame yourselves when she goes missing!

joanne, 20 quid an hour and ill be your bodyguard until it gets boring, but remember you get what you pay for so no complaining!

lol clearly a plug for mantra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

lol clearly a plug for mantra

eeehhhh, it was hot, loud & sweaty and I didnt like it.
    Plus cute chick wasnt there.

Clearly a plug :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

I too would like to meet a hot chick.

Is this how it works?

no. first you get a job and work your way up, then you start making some decent money, then you get the power and then finally you get the hot chick/secretary.

• Advertisement

the hot chick is like a porsche... once you can afford one you dont take the opportunity to do everything you can with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Then you get cocky and start seeing a ferrari on the weekends until one bank holiday Monday there's a huge mixup.

Then your back to a toyota for a while........and you know maybe you're happier with the toyota.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

If this forum is anything to go by, I'm in for a fun three years :D

Advertisement