Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of Pub

Options
  • 31-07-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

heya,
    i need names of any good pubs or bars between Louigi Malones and the Icon, for a sat nite hen!And if you know what the chances of them allowing a stripper are?
    Cheers:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Tom Collin's

that is all :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Nancy Blakes, very little chance of a stripper though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

If you were hiring a stripper the wisest move might have been to book a function room. don't know if bars will be down with having a stripper in the main bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Cant see any of the pubs in that area allowing strippers tbh, Nancy blales is agreat spot but will be packed on a sat nite. Ye will surely enjoy yerselves wherever ye end up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,156 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I was in The Bailey on Patrick Street (opposite Arthur's Quay Shopping Centre) recently and there was a stag party on in the small bar upstairs on the third floor. They had a strip-o-gram but lads I would have paid her to keep her clothes on. She only stripped to the waste, thank god.

Anyway I didn't see any member of staff asking her to dress or leave (despite being asked). Might be worth giving them a ring in advance so you are not disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I know a company who have hired the Penthouse in the Strand hotel for a BBQ for €25 PP for tonight.

Contact them and hire the room for an hour or two. Have some bottles of wine and champagne, enjoy a stripper and then head out into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

There was a male stripper in the Old Quarter last Saturday night, so they must be ok with it :)

Probably best to contact them first ;)

http://www.oldquarter.ie/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Tom Collins + Hen night = Wrong!

Try the George Hotel,The Bitter End or Aubars which maybe more receptive to Hen parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

OP,do not go to the Bitter End,unless you like being surrounded by kids

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

btw i am not endorsing any of these pubs well except maybe Tom Collins, have not been inside a pub for years! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

jackncoke wrote: »
    OP,do not go to the Bitter End,unless you like being surrounded by kids

Is that because you want them all to yourself ;)

Advertisement