Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: Board ding/crack repair Limerick

Options
  • 31-07-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey,

I've put a pressure crack on the underside of my board beside the center fin that may need to be repaired by somone with expertise.:(

I'm going on a two week surfing holiday tomorrow morning so need to get this repaired today in Limerick.

Anyone know somone.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

dunno, but if you go into tubes or river deep.. someone might be able to help, you may be able to get something to repair it that would tide you over...

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

seachto7 wrote: »
    tide you over...
    :)

Bill in Lehinch [phone number PM'd]
    or
    The Ding king in Lehinch [phone number PM'd]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Hey,

I've put a pressure crack on the underside of my board beside the center fin that may need to be repaired by somone with expertise.:(

I'm going on a two week surfing holiday tomorrow morning so need to get this repaired today in Limerick.

Anyone know somone.

Any help appreciated.
    If it's not taking on water there's no need to fix it. If the glass is broken but the board is dry I'd do a DIY job with sun cure resin take it to a surf shop they'll have it and show you what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TheFlyingPig

Thanks Lads,

I think i'll head into tubes and get a repair kit. Thanks for the PM fade2che- i'll keep those numbers for when i get back. Its cracked alright - the centre fin hit something hard and was forced to one side creating a nice series of small cracks and a long dent on the opposite side. Plenty of water got in but its dry now.

Had to laugh at 'sun cure' resin spaceHopper - my holidays going to be in Ireland and we probably wont see the sun again till next spring. I hear that its the business though so I'll give it a go.

Thanks again.:)

Advertisement