Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT release dates?

Options
  • 31-07-2009 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone checking ncts.ie for an earlier date and got one? in the past there was always dates released a few weeks in advance of that date (if you were checking regularly), but i've been checking every day for Letterkenny and Donegal, and it looks like they dont release ones anymore, obviously because their so much busier now. But did anyone have any luck recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I did get a cancellation date back in June via their website. Dates are released at a certain time of day, so if someone here knows that, it might help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

i was booking nct for the OH and in Carlow, the next date I could get was November, in Naas she's booked in for the 11th of august, and I booked that last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,267 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Try ringing or online between 8am and 8.30am and you should get any slots released back into the system.

Edit: Mods can we get an NCT Booking stickie?

Advertisement