Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cenospecies

Options
  • 30-07-2009 8:15pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Today i am one happy hip hop camper. Anyone who reads my scribes here would probably know by now that I'm an uber Doomtree fan....
    so today i finally got my hands on a copy of the Cenospecies album, this is where it all started for Doomtree. This is the first hip hop album that POS recorded along with another MC called Syst and Dj Turbo Nemesis and Doomtree spawned from this.
    THe album even includes a song that has the first POS beat that he ever made, it's a but rough but with his patented sound.
    Anyway, the album has not disappointed, really lovin it and delighted that i finally got it. Just thought i'd let ya'll know.

Peas,

BOOM

Advertisement