Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about a house in Castleknock

Options
  • 30-07-2009 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Around 1996 I was working in Dublin 7 area and during one lunch break myself and 3 others drove out to Castleknock to have a look a house where supposedly some haunted activity had taken place. From what I remember a couple of students lived in the house, but vacated it in a hurry one night due to some incident occurring and they refused to return or even to collect their belongings. Unfortunately that is about all the details that I have on the incident, except to say that the guy who was showing us the house and was local to the area from what I remember would not come anyway near the house and stayed in the car, indeed I also rememeber that it took great persuasion by us to have him agree to show us where it was in the first place.

Anyway the house itself was in a residential estate and didn't look too out
    of the ordinary. We didn't get to enter of course , but looking in the windows it looked untidy and a bit spooky, although probably just seemed
    that way knowing whay we had been told about it.

My question is , does anyone remember hearing anything about this incident at the time and if so can you give me any more details as to
    what supposedly occurred ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Hi happynappy. The house is still there and still rented out. looks very run down though. Someone was telling me a while back about a ghost dog been seen there and ghosts in the house.

Sorry I cant be of any more help to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Happynappy

Interesting stuff , thanks Suey, if you find anything more let me know, likewise I'll do the same, cheers

Advertisement