Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ag science experiments

Options
  • 30-07-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

does anyone know the list of experiments that need to be written up for ag science.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

mink_man wrote: »
    no!

That's unhelpful. If you've nothing helpful to post, then don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

mink_man wrote: »
    no!
    How are you still on boards anyway? At least half your posts are completely useless.

I don't know if you mean for 2010 or 2009 or if it changes at all. Check out www.examinations.ie or have a look at your syllabus (textbook might help).

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭croker1

ag-science isnt like any of the other science subjects in that you do NOT get a set list of experiments to write up... i know this sucks major arse because it causes a lot of confussion. but the way we did it this year as far as i can remember was that we wrote up something like 5 experiments from each catagory, i.e soil, animal/plant pysiology etc..

hope i helped:D

Advertisement