Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to watch gaa in melbourne!

Options
  • 30-07-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey all, limerick man landing in melbourne on the 14th august, desperate to get a place with a bit of craic towatch the limerick/tipp semi final! just wondering whats the best place to watch the gaa?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bugle

try the quiet man hotel on racecourse road. its an irish bar, run by limerick lads, and they keep the bar open until the end of the match. theres plenty of craic and good music before hand too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

i was reading in the irish echo newspaper today that setanta are not showing the all ireland football quarter final and the hurling semi final this sunday coming because they are showing the charity shield instead .... some dose , i was looking forward to the hurling , gonna heve to make do with maybe watching it online if i can get it .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,154 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

daftdave wrote: »
    i was reading in the irish echo newspaper today that setanta are not showing the all ireland football quarter final and the hurling semi final this sunday coming because they are showing the charity shield instead .... some dose , i was looking forward to the hurling , gonna heve to make do with maybe watching it online if i can get it .

If ya do have to do the online route, try www.iraqgoals.net

Had to watch LEinster football and Munster hurling finals on it in Byron.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

thansk for that ,l will definately check it out on sunday

Advertisement