Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Gate

Options
  • 30-07-2009 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi people,

Could anyone recommend someone to instal a side gate, please?

I used a company about 16 years ago from St. Patrick's Road but I can't seem to find them in the golden pages.

Basically I need someone to fit and provide a side gate to replace an existing side gate that has disintegrated. The existing gate is wooden but I'm Ok with anything that is reasonably priced and fitted without too much hassle.

I want someone that is reliable and easy to deal with and I need it done fairly quickly.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,155 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

BeanieBaby wrote: »
    Hi people,

Could anyone recommend someone to instal a side gate, please?

I used a company about 16 years ago from St. Patrick's Road but I can't seem to find them in the golden pages.

Basically I need someone to fit and provide a side gate to replace an existing side gate that has disintegrated. The existing gate is wooden but I'm Ok with anything that is reasonably priced and fitted without too much hassle.

I want someone that is reliable and easy to deal with and I need it done fairly quickly.

Thanks.

I got a timber side gate built for the side of my house about 2 years ago by a guy living close by. He did an excellent job, as my side is pretty wide he put a timber support post and cement foundation down, stained and varnished the timber, all for a very reasonable price.

To this day I've had no issues with the gate and it is as solid as the day it was put up, would definately recommend him for the job. If you want drop me a PM and I can dig up his mobile number for you.

Advertisement