Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please! Looking for clothes mannequin for charity night

Options
  • 30-07-2009 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking for a clothes mannequin to borrow for a charity event. It's a bit of an emergency as we've been trying to find one for a month now to no avail. The event is a 'Craggy Island' night (this weekend) in aid of Drogheda Animal Rescue and we need a mannequin for our photo corner.

I can pick up (and bring straight back!) from anywhere in Dublin and the northeast. If you have such a thing lurking in your spare room, please PM me. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Try going into one of the bigger clothes shops (maybe M&S, Dunnes ?) explain the situation and see if you can borrow one. Years ago my friend needed a 'hand' and asked in M&S and got one.

Advertisement