Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

03 BMW 320D Colour Code - where is it?

Options
  • 29-07-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hey,

Halfords dont do ready made Metallic Oxford Green scratch repair kits but if you give them the colour code, they will make up the paint for you.

Where can I find the code? How many digits in the code?

thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Open the bonnet - there should be a sticker on either of the suspension mounts with your colour description and number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I had to order a toe eye lip for my bumper. rang a bmw dealer and gave them the chasis and were able to tell me the exact colour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Don't get it at Halfords, it won't match, go to your nearest BMW dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

There's a guy on eBay who sells OEM touch up paint for BMWs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement