Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with this layout??

Options
  • 29-07-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

This is probably an easy one for one of you.

I did this site years ago using a template and I am in the process of making some changes to it.

I cant for the life of me figure out why the "Cleaning process" page seems to be out of line with the rest of the pages.

Ive done compares between this page and the other ones and the only difference I can see is there are 2 images on the cleaning process page.

I have edited the width and height of both images (or where the image would go) but it still wont fixing the problem.

http://www.mattresscare.ie

Any help would be appreciated..

bigbadcon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

bigbadcon wrote: »
    Hi folks,

This is probably an easy one for one of you.

I did this site years ago using a template and I am in the process of making some changes to it.

I cant for the life of me figure out why the "Cleaning process" page seems to be out of line with the rest of the pages.

Ive done compares between this page and the other ones and the only difference I can see is there are 2 images on the cleaning process page.

I have edited the width and height of both images (or where the image would go) but it still wont fixing the problem.

http://www.mattresscare.ie

Any help would be appreciated..

bigbadcon
    It's not out of line, that's the only page that requires you to scroll down so the scroll bar on the right pushes the page in a bit. Funnily enough I was messing with my own page earlier today to prevent that. Make your page more horizontal instead of vertical and prevent scrolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

Holy crap!!

Its so obvious once someone points it out to you :D

Thanks for that.

cpu-dude wrote: »
    Make your page more horizontal instead of vertical and prevent scrolling.

Il give that a shot.

Advertisement