Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

please help me fix my car!!!!!

Options
  • 29-07-2009 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have an opel astra. the back right door is permanently locked from the inside and outside. the only possible way of unlocking it is by manually pulling up the pin on the inside and turn the key in the drivers door at the same time. what is wrong and how do i fix it???????????? i would be very grateful if you could help me with this!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

sounds like it's just the motor gone in the door or a dodgy wiring problem. Remove the door panel and have a look, should only take you a few mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 green dragon

thanks Steve for your quick reply. I'll take a look at that.

Advertisement