Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James May needs your help!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

He really is just a big child!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pft

Bryn wrote: »

Yes, but he does gets the best jobs...

Couldn't see the video due copyright restrictions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

He's also going for the longest working Scalextric track World Record and a Meccano bridge over a canal in Liverpool that you can actually walk on.

The program is due to air sometime in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wish I had his life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Bryn wrote: »

Arnt we all. Only we arnt as lucky as Captain Slow to be able to make money out of our childishness - we have to live in the real world unfortunately.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

phasers wrote: »
    I wish I had his life

Can you imagine? Living the dream :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

EnterNow wrote: »
    Arnt we all. Only we arnt as lucky as Captain Slow to be able to make money out of our childishness - we have to live in the real world unfortunately.

Very valid and true point!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,341 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Communisitcal region restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

He's also going for the longest working Scalextric track World Record
    it wasn't that long ago that a bunch of guys did that at the top gear test track (unrelated to the show). he'll have quite a way to go to beat it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

vibe666 wrote: »
    it wasn't that long ago that a bunch of guys did that at the top gear test track (unrelated to the show). he'll have quite a way to go to beat it. :)
    Well, we will soon find out if he can do it, according to the Top Gear website he has finished the Lego house and is now moving on to the Scalextric.

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/08/07/he%E2%80%99s-electric/

Advertisement