Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which lenses

Options
  • 29-07-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi,

First post here :-)

I wear glasses and work infront of a computer all day (with my glasses on).

Next month I'm going to start cycling to work and want to wear lenses for the trip (particularily for rainy weather). I'll be putting my glasses back on at work, then lenses for the trip home, and glasses back on in the evening.

So which lenses should I get? Daily disposables? Or permenents?It's been a long time since I wore lenses regularly so I don't know what teh options are.

Cheers,
    Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

dmaxontour wrote: »
    Hi,

First post here :-)

I wear glasses and work infront of a computer all day (with my glasses on).

Next month I'm going to start cycling to work and want to wear lenses for the trip (particularily for rainy weather). I'll be putting my glasses back on at work, then lenses for the trip home, and glasses back on in the evening.

So which lenses should I get? Daily disposables? Or permenents?It's been a long time since I wore lenses regularly so I don't know what teh options are.

Cheers,
    Dec

Depends on your eyesight I suppose. Go into your local opticians and they'll probably be able to recommend you something after a quick eye test perhaps.

Advertisement