Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of face formed in orb

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Never seen anything like that before. Id be cautious about the validity of it. However just because ive never seen anything like it dosnt mean its not real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Its interesting but the face reminds me the Phantom of the Opera mask.I not overly sure why that makes me cynical, perhaps because it indicates a fabrication of some sort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i'd say its a fluke, though its a tad bit amazing how he pulled that kind of resolution from a video

yeah id say its a fluke also . Saying that im sure we will get an orb shaped like a penis soon too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

yeah id say its a fluke also . Saying that im sure we will get an orb shaped like a penis soon too .

I really hope not :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Fabrication Id say. Looks good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that looks fake. The 'enhancement' at least looks to have fairly liberal artistic licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

Guys just look through some of your own photos. If they were taken with the flash on, theres a good chance there's an orb there somewhere. I convinced myself that they were supernatural after taking several photos in a friends house but I began looking through other photos I took. I believe they are simply floating dust particles and the light from the flash makes them look very dramatic. Some of them i have seen are very detailed and eerie to look at but I don't believe they are beyond explanation.

Similarly I was being shown an infra red CCTV camera in a dark room, there were bright floating orbs everywhere but if you touched one it moved accordingly which would suggest that they are indeed matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yes any self respecting ghost hunter will be able to identify dust orbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kyri

WoW for a picture that clearly u can see the pixilation on the underbelly is redic different from the face of the so called orb i fail to see how anyone could give this photo any credit. This should be in the Warcraft section as it actually looks like a dead elf in its sprite form corpse running lol.

Anyways this is the first post I've put in this section so just so you know I would love so much to believe that there is something else out there and something after we all croak it but its things like these hacks trying to sell a few photos that make it so hard to filter the genuine from the crappy Photoshop skills.

• Advertisement
Advertisement