Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Happening in Clonmel????

Options
  • 28-07-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Let's try this. What's new in Clonmel. What shops are coming to the Showgrounds? Any gigs coming up? Any gossip? What's happening in sport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Obviously very little....

Eddie Rockets rumoured for the new centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

iceage wrote: »

eddie rockets is like any other fast food outlet. its lovely going down but when u have finished it you feel like vomiting. especially happens to me when i visit mcdonalds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 clonmelguy

Yeah I heard that they are coming. Lovely grub but some price!!!!!!!! Still would be an addition to the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

domino's are going into the new building at the cashel road roundabout beside the new lyons

Jasus how many more eating houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

clonmelguy wrote: »
    Let's try this. What's new in Clonmel. What shops are coming to the Showgrounds? Any gigs coming up? Any gossip? What's happening in sport?
    The Saw doctors are coming to Devanes,Clonmel 0g beat Commercials in the south senior football QF,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

iceage wrote: »

Never had it. Just spent most of the time outside their stores scratching my head wondering "Why are they so expensive?"
    joeduggan wrote: »
    eddie rockets is like any other fast food outlet. its lovely going down but when u have finished it you feel like vomiting. especially happens to me when i visit mcdonalds!!

Fast Food restaurants: Go in hungry, come out starving.
    MonsterMob wrote: »
    domino's are going into the new building at the cashel road roundabout beside the new lyons

Competition for Four-Star I reckon? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Since when did we have a Tipperary Forum? :D
    Not much new happening to be honest. We finally have M&S open anyhow and did anyone try the new Lyons pizzas?? Reviews please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

Competition for Four-Star I reckon? ;)

no doubt who the winner will be there, four star isn't a patch on domino's. perfer Tom Skinny's myself. only problem is when you get a take-away from there the base tends to get really soggy

No wonder irish people are starting to get obese. Too many take-aways around the country. Think it must have started in Tipp. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

KittyKat wrote: »
    Since when did we have a Tipperary Forum? :D

July 2nd 2007

You took your time :)

Just to change the subject a little. On last Saturday I heard of a guy on a bike in his 50's being attacked near Cherrymount at about lunchtime. Did anyone else hear about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

MonsterMob wrote: »
    no doubt who the winner will be there, four star isn't a patch on domino's. perfer Tom Skinny's myself. only problem is when you get a take-away from there the base tends to get really soggy

Don't have any care for who's the better option, a pizza's a pizza as fair as I'm concerned.
    clonmelguy wrote: »
    Just to change the subject a little. On last Saturday I heard of a guy on a bike in his 50's being attacked near Cherrymount at about lunchtime. Did anyone else hear about this?

Is this not against the rules to be talking about specific things like this?

If not, no, didn't hear anything. :P

Ponster wrote: »
    July 2nd 2007

You took your time :)

Yea i hadnt been on this much in the last few years. :( I'm always the last to know about things. :D

I am back!!!! Was at the Saw Doctors last week really good. Anyone else at them?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

The Sawdoctors were very good,sold out on a Thursday night so the recession can't be to bad in Clonmel. :)

Advertisement