Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cow to Santry Avenue??

Options
  • 28-07-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I will be getting the Luas into town from the red cow at the weekend and will be heading to The junction of Santry Avenue and Ballymun Road. Can anybody tell me the best stop to get off at and what number bus I should get to take me the rest of the way? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Cool Mo D

Take the Luas to Abbey street, and then get either of the number 4, 4a, 13 or 13a buses from O'Connell street to where you're going. The 13 goes a bit around the world before you get there, so if you have a choice, get one of the others.

You'll know when you're there when you see the tall hotel building after passing through Ballymun.

Advertisement