Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louis Theroux : Killadelphia

Options
  • 28-07-2009 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

On RTE2 right now. It's like watching The Wire except in the wrong town, interesting stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

could say the same about a lot of places in america

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

could say the same about a lot of places in america

agreed some parts of America are supposedly like the middle east (no offense to the middle east)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Happynappy

crap , I missed the start , I hope it gets repeated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭lukin

You're right, it's exactly like The Wire, I am watching it right now, I went on this forum straight away to post about it but you beat me to it!
    It's actually kind of boring 'cause I feel like I've seen it already having watched The Wire. Those street cops remind me so much of Herc and Carver it is unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

lukin wrote: »
    Those street cops remind me so much of Herc and Carver it is unreal!

Hehe, yeah thought the same thing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Testament to the Wire!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ Dodgy

Couldn't agree more. Even the crack between the cops and the corner boys was exactly like the Wire. What a piece of work was Reds though?
    The bit with the 24 year old heroine addict with a 240 dollar a day habit. FUBAR!

Advertisement