Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Londis bluetooth

Options
  • 28-07-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I was outside a londis for a bit today and i kept getting these messages on my phone that a name with londis in it was wanting to send me an object. I accept the second time around but not sure where it would turn up. Declined the rest. I have bluetooth on. Samsung tocco. Anyone any ideas/experiences

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

wolfric wrote: »
    I was outside a londis for a bit today and i kept getting these messages on my phone that a name with londis in it was wanting to send me an object. I accept the second time around but not sure where it would turn up. Declined the rest. I have bluetooth on. Samsung tocco. Anyone any ideas/experiences

Sounds like bluetooth based spamvertisement.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Spear wrote: »
    Sounds like bluetooth based spamvertisement.

Yep, this happened me a lot in Blanchardstown Centre

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭polyfusion

Advertisement