Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a DJ or a karoke entertainer?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Im trying to find someone to DJ for a 40th , in septemember ? Does anybody know any good DJ's that might have karoke aswell it will be for the 12th. Any sugggestions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

gglee@eircom.net (086 - 2315818)

Guys name is George Lee. Years of experience, used to be a Limerick Live 95fm DJ way back when.

He punched Len Dineen in the face so he was fired so he is obviously cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,138 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My hero. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

There's a local dj in Wesht Clare and his name is (drum roll.....) ......
    DJ CAREY!!
    how's that for a good dj name?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Have sent you a PM with details of someone I've used recently.
    Put on a good show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 glee2009

Guys
    Nice to be remembered for the old love songs programme back in 1994 believe it or not. The story about Len Dineen is a red herring...though I'm sure Len would enjoy it. I actually left because of a professional disagreement with the then owner Ger Madden. I suppose in the long run i was proved right. Have worked in Clare Fm on and off since.
    thanks for the mention I am chuffed that someone remembered
    George

• Advertisement
Advertisement