Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi from limerick to killaloe

Options
  • 28-07-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

so sorry if i am puttin this in the wrong section. i am new to this thing and havent used it much!!

myself and a couple of friends (prob 6 of us in total) are thinking of heading out to killaloe for a change sat night. we are all living close enough to one another - 2 in mount kennett place, 2 in prospect and 2 in rathbane.

how much would we be talking for a taxi/minibus each way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Mícheál O'Flynn has an eight or nine seater minibus

Mod Edit: Number removed. Posting mobile numbers in a public forum is a bad idea. PM YFlyer for the number if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

i drive taxi in shannon, only a 4 seater though but i could organise a cheap taxi for ya if ya like

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jelliebellie

thanks guys.
    none of the ppl i am meant to be going out with can make up their mind but if they do before the weekend i will get back to you pappyodaniel
    thanks for your help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

No problem :)

Advertisement