Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metropole Hotel, Cork

Options
  • 28-07-2009 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I got a great midweek deal in the above hotel of 3 nights B&B, 2 dinners and 1 lunch for €139 pps. It doesnt seem to be available on their website but if you call reservations the offer is there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I've availed of this a few times and its good value, especially when you factor in the free parking next door (I'm assuming thats still available), however when you check in go up and check the room. They normally try and book me into what I consider is a corporate single, ie double bed and no space (there is normally only 1 coffe cup with the tea/coffee facilities).
    So head upstairs check the room, and only if you're happy get your other half to bring up the bags!:cool:
    But in their defence they have always moved me to another room when I've objected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭podge3

mell61 wrote: »
    I've availed of this a few times and its good value, especially when you factor in the free parking next door (I'm assuming thats still available0
    Not free anymore, I'm afraid :(.

I think you also have to pay to use the Leisure Centre now:( :(

Advertisement