Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booster Vaccinations

Options
  • 28-07-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've recently taken in two older cats, who don't seem to have had booster vaccs since their original courses.

Will I have to start over with their vaccs, original course first, then boosters every year after that? Or will a booster now still be effective? It seems they were vaccinated in 2007.

I'm planning a trip to the vet asap to get them checked over, wormed and flead of course, would be nice to have an idea how much I'm likely to be paying for vaccs before I head there though! :D

Andy advice gratefully received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Boosters should be fine without having to start over.

Depending on whether they're indoors or outdoors - or both - the vet can advise on the most effective vaccine for them.

Advertisement