Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof repair recommendation

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hey, anyone got a recommendation for a roof repair company in north Dublin? A few slates have come loose recently, it's a small job, still I'd like it to be done properly!
    I'm finding it extremely difficult to find recommendations.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

we had roofers in too. they seemed to have done a good job as there is tiles where there were there used to be if you know what i mean.

now they were going grand until they discarded the broken tiles in my neighbours back garden!!!!

so i will not be recommending them because of that. god know what they did n=in my roof

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭m0nsterie

OK, if anyone has any recommendations can they post or PM me.

Nothing in the sticky above for minor roof repairs either.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 yellowbelly

Hi i am also looking for some to do a small roof repair a ridge tile has come loose
    can anyone recommend anyone who is qualified to do a repair job and not cost the
    earth.. also can anyone recommend anyone who does attic stairs. Thanks to anyone
    who can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Carpenter09

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

for the attic stairs try user gsxr1, he quoted me reasonably ages ago
    ( still havent got around to it tho:o)

• Advertisement
Advertisement