Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8x500ml Lucozade Sport Orange €3.50 Tesco

Options
  • 27-07-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

DOn't know if this has alreayd been posted, but great offer I picked up today in Tesco.

They have 4 packs of Lucozade Sport Orange for €3.50 - buy one get one free.

Thats around €16 worth of Lucozade for €3.50, great deal me thinks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

DOn't know if this has alreayd been posted,..

Yes it has
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055620262

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭JAMM222

which tesco were you in! they only have raspberry left in clearwater!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

JAMM222 wrote: »
    which tesco were you in! they only have raspberry left in clearwater!:mad:

Clearwater!!! And they had tonnes at about 5pm yesterday...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

DOn't know if this has alreayd been posted, but great offer I picked up today in Tesco.

They have 4 packs of Lucozade Sport Orange for €3.50 - buy one get one free.

Thats around €16 worth of Lucozade for €3.50, great deal me thinks.

Going on last week Tesco also had Lucozade orange 6 pack on offer for €3.50 - and buy 1 get 1 free (so 12 bottles for €3.50).

...and as op said they also have the lucozade sport raspberry/orange on offer aswell 4 pack - buy 1 get 1 free...thought it was €3.99 though?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nunu wrote: »
    Going on last week Tesco also had Lucozade orange 6 pack on offer for €3.50 - and buy 1 get 1 free (so 12 bottles for €3.50).

...and as op said they also have the lucozade sport raspberry/orange on offer aswell 4 pack - buy 1 get 1 free...thought it was €3.99 though?

Thats a great deal on the orange for 12 bottles.

Defo €3.50 for the deal I got yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

The offer wasn't on in mahon earlier today and the lucozade sports were priced at 4.50, guess they haven't gotten around to "rolling out" their price cuts nationwide yet:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Had no orange ones in Tesco so I decided I'd just make do with the Raspberry ones. Went back a week later and they had orange ones so I picked up some of them too. I have 15 bottles of Lucozade sport now, I think that should do me for a while.

lindtee wrote: »
    The offer wasn't on in mahon earlier today and the lucozade sports were priced at 4.50, guess they haven't gotten around to "rolling out" their price cuts nationwide yet:rolleyes:

Yeah the link in the second post says it is only the 'changed' tesco stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Can't be too long now. The "changed" stores can be seen here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Can't be too long now. The "changed" stores can be seen here

Nearly spat out my tea looking at that map! Is there a "man" (marti whelan maybe?) who has to come around and change the prices in each store? I can't understand why they couldn't do it all at once....

• Advertisement

Nearly spat out my tea looking at that map! Is there a "man" (marti whelan maybe?) who has to come around and change the prices in each store? I can't understand why they couldn't do it all at once....

There are teams of UK men travelling and changing store layouts a few at a time and they have promotions when they reopen, and i do hope that was tesco value tea you almost spat out ;)

Advertisement