Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost camera in Cashel

Options
  • 27-07-2009 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I think I lost my camera in Cashel over the weekend. I know it's a long shot but I really want to try to get it back. I'm not from Cashel so I was wondering what could be the best way to get it back, local radio stations etc? If I did lose it there it was at about 6p.m. in the Tesco petrol station, or near the chipper across from the big church. It's a pink Sony camera and it was in a black case. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stik

Hi, the chipper across from the church is called Mazzolas and the phone number is 062 62550 if you want to give them a ring. The parish centre is opposite it - phone is 062 63806 in case anybody might have handed it in there. I don't know the number of the Tesco filling station but maybe Tesco hq might give it to you? The local radio stations are Tipp FM 052 6125299 and Tipp MidWest 062 52555. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Anu

Thanks so much for that! No luck so far but I'll keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 stik

No problem! I was actually in the Tesco filling station yesterday and mentioned it to the staff but they said no camera had been handed in, so that narrows down your search! Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Anu

You're so good. Why didn't someone like you find it?!

Advertisement