Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushy Park to Town

Options
  • 27-07-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need to go from town (Southside - near Fitzwilliam Square), to Bushy Park House next week, and vice versa. I'm having a little bit of trouble with the Dublin Bus site - can anyone recommend a bus route?

Thanks a lot!

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Best bet is to get any 15 from town, outside trinity, and get off on terenure village and then its about a 5 min walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Thanks WeeBushy, looking at:
    http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/15/

It doesn't look very regular, do you know if its packed in the monrings/evenings?

Thanks again

You can get the 15a and 15b as well, they run on the same route. Between the three of them there is one going every 15mins at most AFAIK.
    No don't think I've ever seen one filling up, especially if you're getting it from town. You'll be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Great stuff - thanks.

No problem.

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The 15, 15B, 49, 65 and 65B all pass directly outside Bushy Park House. The 15A will leave a good walk away at Terenure Village.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Stillnotworking

And the 74 from the City Centre.

From Fitzwilliam SQ, the nearest stops are St Stephens Green East and at the Conrad for the 15's and 74. The 49 and 65 are camden street I think.

Advertisement