Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navman N40i GPS Sat nav + camera €149

Options
  • 27-07-2009 6:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

105-0300_L.jpg
    [Linkage]

€149 + €10 shipping.
    Its the same price from an amazon seller but i still think its not a bad offer

Full Tech Specs

Navman N40i GPS Sat Nav + Camera

3.5in colour touch screen.

3D full screen moving maps.

Pre-installed UK and Ireland mapping.

Full street level European mapping on CD set (21 countries).

1.3MP digital camera to allow users to take, store and navigate to pictures (other images can be downloaded and navigated to).

Full 8 digit postcode search. (uk only)

Safety camera database pre-installed.

Nearest parking and petrol locator buttons.

Pre-installed points of interest.

Voice guided instructions.

Back-on-track re-routing.

Can accept NavPix's images from database - allows user to navigate to pictures - no address needed.

Multiple routing options eg: shortest, fastest route, nearest points of interest.

Live traffic pack.

Offers free lifetimes supply of traffic and weather data with routing options, subscription free.

Favourite destinations stored for easy address look-up.

In car windscreen mount.

12V car charger.

Slim portable high quality design.

USB cable to allow NavPix downloads.

High quality speaker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Are these any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

I have one and I wouldn't recommend it. Maps & software aren't great and the camera is poor too. There is no control over any of the settings so pictures are hit and miss.

It's not a bargain at that price.

Advertisement