Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who am I thinking of???

Options
  • 27-07-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need a little help! I'm not into Star Trek, Battlestar etc (I prefere stuff like LOTR) but I am trying to find out who a character is that I have been trying to describe.

He is a bald guy with sticky-out ears possibly with a circle or mark on his forhead between his 2 eyes but up a bit higher. I don't think he is exactly human. He is in one of the sci-fi shows and I have seen images of him plenty of times.

Anyone hazard a guess as to what I am on about? It is wrecking my head...hope I didn't dream him up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

The black guy out of stargate?

link:
    http://soran.elb.net/barachiel/WiS/stargate.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

Is it Teal'c from Stargate SG-1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Is it rimmer from red dwarf

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Definitely sounds like Teal'c:

tealk11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

ooh that was the head symbol i was thinking of but i got mixed up. The guy I'm thinking of (or making up) is white and his head is a little weird...maybe bigger on top slightly?? I actually think it might be a ridge or fold of skin on his forhead and not that round symbol. His ears defo stick out.

Am I crazy???

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

One of these guys?

Maybe the dude on the left? (Never got into Deep Space Nine, myself).

ds9crew.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Amazing....that's him!!!!!! Wow that was annoying me!! (he looks like a guy I know!!)

So my description wasn't great but you did it....thanks so much!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

giddybootz wrote: »
    Amazing....that's him!!!!!! Wow that was annoying me!! (he looks like a guy I know!!)

Ah, good old Quark the Ferengi bartender.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

giddybootz wrote: »

You're welcome!

He actually looks like a guy I know, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Dades wrote: »
    You're welcome!

He actually looks like a guy I know, too!

Hate to be the guy who looks like him,if he looked like tael'c then that would be awesome! but not the other guy :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement