Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the inbetweeners funny or wha

Options
  • 27-07-2009 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

any fans of the inbetweeners here, i reckon its one of the funniest tv series in years, the comedy timing is legendary:D:D:D

anyone know anywhere in ireland that stocks the series 1+2 DVD boxset???

email me if ya do cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I enjoy it, though it did fall down a bit in the second season. Not sure about what irish retailers stock but I think i've seen in hmv and the likes.
    http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/8579345/The-Inbetweeners-Series-1-2/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

It's fair funny alright. The second season did start a bit slow but made up for it in the end!

I laughed my ass off when
    The kid kicked the **** outta Simon at the underage disco.

Absolute classic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

xr2central wrote: »
    any fans of the inbetweeners here, i reckon its one of the funniest tv series in years, the comedy timing is legendary:D:D:D

anyone know anywhere in ireland that stocks the series 1+2 DVD boxset???

email me if ya do cheers
    Ya, I love it too...

Friend?!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

its well funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

Both series 1+2 are class. There are loads of quality jokes in it. It's genius! Most of the time when I'm out with my friends we bang out the inbetweeners lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Briefcase wanker!

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Rodgeb

Its brilliant!

One of the funniest shows in years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Its excellant, hopefully itll be back for a third season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

awesome show. 6 eps is more than enough to keep the writing fresh.

finally got around to watching s02 finale a few days back; ****ing top notch comedy.

best comedy i've seen in a long time actually; juvenile beyond belief at times but it is fantastic stuff.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Loved it and it gave me the word "clunge", of which I am quite fond.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Football Friend!!

Savage programme, hopefully there will be a new series starting soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I got the 2 series off a friend on sunday night. I finished them off last night. Very good show.
    The bit where Jay was caught **** in the old folks home had me in stitches, I had to pause it because I was laughing so much.
    I hope they make another series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ScribesQuill

This is one of my favourite comedies in recent years. Needless to say, it's yet another product of Cambridge Footlights alumni! Footlights have really sewn up English comedy for the past 30 years, Goodies, Pythons, Fry and Laurie, Mitchell and Webb, almost all of the guest and panel members on various UK panel game shows..., sheesh, talk about a clique! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's a hilarious show - it reminds me a lot of Peep Show in the cringeworthy british loser humour.

I got the boxset of 1+2 in Sainsbury's up North, but I think I saw it for sale on The Hut website recently for cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Only found it about it after it had done the tv runs, but finished it a few weeks back, excellent show.
    The gawking all over the kid in season 1
    caugh me completely off guard and I almost died laughing.
    So many quotes from it, here's hoping for a third season.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Great show. Like a cross between Grange Hill and Shameless =D
    lmao'd at him **** over the granny
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭yerayeah

Just came across across the one where
    Jay comes all over his hand lookin at the old one
    there on sky. Flippin brilliant:pac:

The first season is endlessly quotable...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Loved it! Hopefully they'll bring a third series out. Its probably my favourite comedy show of the last few years. The bit where
    simon pukes on the kid
    or
    neil beating the fish to death
    had me nearly sick with laughter!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Or the bit where jays in his room sitting on his hand
    and his ma comes up with neil,When hes tryin to close that laptop i nearly pissed me self:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Butter Ears

Excellent show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Only caught an episode of this for the first time during the week. The writing is spot on and the cringe humour delivers big time. I'll be watching out for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Robbo wrote: »
    Loved it and it gave me the word "clunge", of which I am quite fond.

Ditto:P
    One of the freshest comedy shows from recent years... While I can't wait for a thirds season (if they do one), I'm kind of wary that it'll start to run out of steam...

Advertisement